Webinars & Events
In talking to you, we have noticed an appetite for events again. As we emerge from the shadow of the pandemic, we would like to re-establish a regular events schedule – both virtual and physical.
We are proposing free training events to keep you updated on the evolving capabilities of our software and a series of guest-speaker led, exciting and informative webinars and events to help you grow your business as the economy stabilises and grows again.
We will also be developing the new IMS Website and adding guides and instructional videos to help you get full value from the new software.
More information will be available from the IMS blog in due course.
Topics we aim to cover soon include:
- The software roadmap – new features you can use today and what’s coming soon
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and engagement tracking
- Lead tracking and sales management
- Marketing Automation
- Business strategy, sales and marketing events with guest speakers:
- Mammoth hunting (yes, you read that right!)
- SEO Refresh – an update on how search engines are ranking your website, blog posts and other content
Please do get in touch if you’d like to suggest a topic to be included in one of these events.
Finally, a thank you. Life hasn’t been easy for any of us recently, but we love working with ambitious likeminded people like you and we want to say thank you for being part of the Intergage Family – and we can’t wait to see you again soon.